Let me take the time to thank you for your support of the boys and coaches in our football program. Thank you for dealing with the last minute adjustment to the Thursday game schedules. Thank you for weathering the rain in Valdosta and thank you for entrusting you sons to us. This is something that we do not take lightly. The Freshman and JV games for Thursday vs. Ware Co. are on!! It is Homecoming week and the kids are excited about Lowndes County coming to town. This is an awesome week to be a Camden County Wildcat!
Please review the information below:
1. If you have not already done so, we need you to join the QB Club. We have a number of young men playing football and the QB Club needs your help. It is costly to run a program like ours and the more hands we have, the better it will be for all. Support the kids with action! Please feel free to contact the Athletic Office or Mr. Allen Rassi email@example.com for more details.
2. Mothers’ Huddle is always looking for mom’s to join. Please feel free to contact Ms. Melissa Hodge for details MHodge@camden.k12.ga.us.
3. Freshman Football Game vs. Ware Co. Away on Thursday Oct 8th at 5 pm.
4. JV Football vs. Ware Co. Home Thursday Oct. 8th at 5 pm.
5. Varsity Football vs. Lowndes County Home Friday Oct. 9th at 7:30 pm.
6. Freshman Players traveling to Ware Co. may leave with their parent or guardian after the game once they are signed out with their designated coach. Players cannot be signed out with peers or individuals under the age of 21. If you son is riding home with another adult, we must have written documentation giving that adult permission to sign out your son. Email will be accepted.
7. Freshman Team will not have practice on Friday Oct. 9th or Monday Oct. 12th (Columbus Day).
8. JV and Varsity Football Team will practice on Monday Oct. 12th (Columbus Day). Weight training will start at 7:55 am. We will finish practice at 11:45 am. Activity Buses will be running on Monday Oct. 12th (Columbus Day) to get players to weight training . Buses will also take players home after practice.
9. Please check out our new phone app. See Directions below!!
10. Academic Probation Program: Our program has begun…remember, if your son has two or more F’s in Powerschool when we check grades (Bi-weekly) he will ineligible to play in the game that week. He can be reinstated immediately if his grades improve. They will simply need to contact Coach Coffey.
11. Study Hall…..Every Tuesday and Thursday during 1st Block. 1st Block WT players will have a 40-50 min. Study Hall. If teachers are available, they will be allowed to go their classrooms to receive assistance or tutoring.
12. Freshman Football Players After School Study Hall every Monday. Study hall, view film and then practice.
13. Activity Buses will be running after practice to take student/athletes home.
1. Go to website www.teamapp.com
2. Create log in account.
3. Find Team – Camden County Wildcats
4. Go to Apple store or Google Play to download app.
5. Log in to app on phone.